Self injected Testosterone in the hip. Had little blood after pulling out needle. Medicine injected properly?

I just gave myself an injection of: testost cyp 200mg/mlinj ( testosterone ) I injected 1/2 ML(cc). How long before I will feel any results? this is my first does. I just got it and started on it today. I injected it in my hip. After I injected it and pulled out the needle, there was a little blood , but not much. I just wondered how I would know if I got the medicain in me correctly...and how long before I might feel anything from the injection?
Asked On : Mon, 25 Feb 2013
Apr 2013
Hi and welcome to HCM
Use bigger than 23 needle with 1 or 1.5 inch length. you need to inject into the largest muscle that you can find, such as the vastus laterus( top of leg) or the glut ( upper thigh) take an alcohol pad and wipe the area that you intend to inject into.

quickly plunge it into the desired area make sure that you pull back a little on the plunger to make sure that you are not in a vein. Uusally it takes more than 2 days to start working

Wish you good health.