Seizures, chills, excessive sleep and eye sensitivity after an accident. On carbamazepine. Need to increase the dosage?

Hello, I was in an T- bone MVA in March 2008. I started to have seizure symptoms, slept a lot, had chills, goosebumps, and could smell burning, ear ringing with eye sensitivity. I thought I was getting some of these symptoms back again. Should I be worried that a seizure could occur again? I had 2-possibly 3 seizures the first 1 1/2 years. If I am on Carbamazepine should I get it increased? I remember my seizures and the muscle jerks can be painful.
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013