Seeing spots, clammy feet,sweaty, shaky,feeling faint.

I was seeing spots hands clammy feet sweaty and was kinda shaky. When i sang at church i felt a little faint I had a episode another time about a week ago but I was eating lunch kinda shaky after about 30 mins I felt like I was gonna pass out
Asked On : Thu, 22 Mar 2012
Neurologist, Surgical 's  Response
Hi! I'm so sorry to hear about your sweatiness and shakiness. The first thing I would like to know is what your medical history is like.

Are you diabetic by any chance? Many people who are diabetic (diagnosed or not) will get that feeling of shakiness when their blood sugar is low.

Another possibility is heart issues. Have you had an EKG (Electrocardiogram) recently? Some people with recurrent arrythmias (where the hearts rhythm isn't regular) can have these kind of episodic bouts.

There are also some medications that can cause these issues.

So all in all, it's important to get some more information before I can try and drill down to a good plan for you to follow to figure this thing out.

I hope this helps. If you want a detailed and personalized discussion about this or any aspect of your health try our Ask a Doctor option. Thanks again for coming to