Sedentary job causing weight gain. No time for exercise, take fast food regularly. Will Amway product help?

Hi, I am a software engineer(age: 23 years),day by day my weight is increasing because of sitting infront of laptop for hours, no time to go to Gym(work out) and intake of fast food. Additional to this, My Grandfather and father both are diabetic patient. Therefore what precaution should I take to avoid diabetes and to reduce weight (fat). Whether Amway product can help me out ? If yes which one...... If No. Then what should I do to avoid Diabetes and to reduce fat. Thanks & Regard, Sanchit
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013