Scrotum started to swell. Why was there pus? Undergo surgery?

Hi Doc, I m 28 years Male from bangalore one month before my scrotum started swelling, i shown to a physician, he refered to a surgeon. That doc told to do ultra scan, in that it shown pus is there in scortum but that doc told pus wil not be there and gave antibiotics. Now 3 days before pus came out making wound in scrotum. Now i went to an urologist and he gave amikacin injections and antibiotic tablets. This can be cured only by medicines or should undergo operation? wil l it affect my future? please clarify my doubt and treatment for this. Thank you
Asked On : Sun, 30 Sep 2012