Scratchy throat, black speck on back of throat with white stuff and blood. Any ideas?

My throat has been scratchy and today it felt like there was something stuck in the back of my throat. When I looked at my throat with a flashlight, it looked like there was a black speck on the back of my throat. I poked at it, the black spot grew larger and then there was white stuff and blood. Gross! What is going on back there? I don't feel sick though I have allergies and suffer from chronic tiredness even though I get more than enough sleep.
Asked On : Wed, 24 Apr 2013
Sep 2013
Hello, thanks for the query to H.C.M.
Your's throat is scratchy, you have allergy.
One thing you not mentioned whether you are a smoker or not .
If you are a chronic smoker than this specks are normal have in many persons who smokes.
Due to allergy and foreign particles antigen antibody forms and there is collection of blood in soft parts as just underneath the throat plate.
So please consult a doctor and he will examine this portion of throat.
Physical examination by a doctor can reveals many things hence this is necessary.
Please get in blood examination for eosinophilia to find out depth of allergy.