Scratched while masturbating, itchy, turned into boil. What it may be?

Hi, this is embarrassing, I masturbate sometimes and I accidentally scratch myself and leave nail marks. This last time I thought the itchiness might of been from that but then it turned into a boil (I ve had them before I usually just squeeze them) , the boil went after a while but every now and then it felt itchy.. It started to itch a little more today so I looked down and it looks like a scar with the smallest pimple next to it and its pretty itchy, any clue as to what it may be?
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013