Scratched, nicked a mole. Bleeding, itching, hole in the area, redness, hardness, swelling. Suggestions?

Hi, I scratched a mole off my left (right above my knee on my thigh). It started to bleed , so I put a bandage on it and it seemed fine. A few days later, I nicked it with my razor and it started to bleed again. This morning I put Neosporin and a bandage on it. It has continued to itch all day long and when I took the bandage off this evening, there is a red, hard, swollen circle around where the mole used to be and a small open circle where the mole was and my whole upper thigh is in pain; It even hurts a little to walk. What should I do?
Asked On : Mon, 12 Nov 2012