Scraped wrist with blade, getting periods of intense itching, using neosporin. Medicine?

yesterday afternoon, i was so frustrated with my boyfriend/situation, that i found a razor blade and began carefully scraping at my left wrist . Didn t have the guts to make an actual cut. It is now 3:30 a.m. and my wrist is irritated with periods of intense itching. I have been using neosporin . Putting on a large bandaid irritates it, so i try not to apply and pressure on it. There are no streeks going up my arm , just faint scratches where I did the scraping. Is there any cause to seek medical attention for the skin?
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013