Scrape on the lower back, pain on walking and movement, persitent pain on standing after a fall. Taken shots of slumedrol, torodol immediately. Is rest necessary?

I fell down the back steps, Only 4 steps, but I scraped the left side of my lower back. I have pain when walking and with all movement. I expect I injured the muscle, my Dr. gave me a shot of solumedrol and torodol when it happened, I have taken Ibuprofen for inflammation. I am an RN and need to get back to work at the hospital. But, standing is very painful! What should I do? rest or movement?
Asked On : Sat, 30 Jun 2012