Sciatic pain in the left leg, have prolapsed uterus, cyst in the ovary. Pain caused by cyst?

I have been suffering from siatic pain on my left leg, I have a tilted / prolapsed uterus , and a cyst on my left ovary that is rather large. I stopped having periods last March after my Dr. took me off the harmones (which I was on to reduce the size of the cyst).. but it was also causing my constant bleeding . I m 50 and have been going through the change since a year ago.. But I have a pressure feeling on my tailbone and it seems to becoming much worse. Constant pain down my leg and my toes are completely numb. I ve had xrays to rule out bulging disks etc. and tried physical therapy to no avail and now I have been living on muscle relaxers and anti-inflamatories for months... I am convinced that I feel something pushing on my siatic nerve... Can the large cyst be causing me all this pain..?
Asked On : Sat, 25 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  89 Awaiting Answer