Schizophrenia, hearing voices, anxiety. Do I need more medicine?

I am 26 years old female suffering from schizophernia from last 3-4 years and taking arip mt 15 mg daily once i have a baby boy 6 months old my problem is that i am getting fearful of being alone every night i fear of ghosts and feels that somebody is watching me my doctor says that i am much better and doing fine sometimes i hear vocies which i cannot idntify that they are real or coming from outside most of the time i have headphone on my ears listening to music and lying on the bed i do not feel urge to do household work and taking care of baby currently i am living with my parents because i feel intense anxiety if i have to live without my parents and my parents home what should i do i am not sure that i have any kind of delusions or not but sometimes i feel that i have been treated unfairly and i have nothing in common with others that i am unique personality i want to know that does i need more dose of medicine or any other medicine also whenever i listen to any hindi song i feel intense pleasure and keep listening to it again and agian and feel vety high
Asked On : Fri, 19 Oct 2012