Schizoaffective disorder, taking Epilim chrono, Quetiapine. Some foods irritable. Will Valium help ?

I take 600mgs epilim chrono & 400mg quetiapine ir at night and 200mgs quetiapine in the day for schizoaffective disorder. I get heart palpitations and then fear and anxiety. I don't always take my meds and am irritable and at times downright aggressive. I want to comply with the meds but it is not easy when you have to lie there paralised and with your heart going crazy. I am overeating eg a whole cheesecake and cream. Is it the food that is making things worse? I hav a 16 year old daughter with cerebral palsy and aspergers syndrome &
she wishes she could die (she does see a mental health professional) she says I am paranoid and psychotic and I am. I don't care about myself I am nearly 50 but I don't want her to die. She says it is because of my non complience with my meds and so does my outworker from the psych doc. What the hec do I do????????????????? I would take my meds if I could walk out the door without wanting to pass out or have a heart attack - yes I do suffer anxiety. Valium works but I take that from people I buy it from illegally.
Asked On : Wed, 27 Nov 2013