Scheduled for surgery to fix ankle due to dislocation. Will delay in surgery worsen the condition?
Good day, My nephew is scheduled for surgery tomorrow to fix the ankle. According to my sister, she was informed that a steel will be put in place to stabilize the crack and also, there was a dislocation. She would like to transfer my nephew to another hospital as she has more confidence with her own doctor than the one treating my nephew. Is there any complications if there s a delay for surgery to be done in this case? Or should she agree to the surgery tomorrow instead? Thanks.