Scheduled for cervical surgery with cadaver bone. What would be my ppi rating?

i am getting ready to have cervical surgery next week on c-3 c-4 and c-4 c-5 removal of disk and to fix pinched nervers and instalation of 2 rods screws and metal plate fussion with cadaver bone can you give me any idead of what my ppi rating would be with this even a high low range thank you for your help i live in indiana and this is a work comp claim that happened on october 8 2012 been off work since
Asked On : Fri, 11 Jan 2013
HI
Thank for asking to HCM
I understand your query, the post surgical events and the total recovery is the matters but still the chances of some residual symptoms would be there and that are talking into consideration according to the scoring, it may be between 30 to 50 % hope this would help you have nice time.