Scheduled for breast augmentation surgery, advised to avoid smoking. Will THC be detected on smoking small pure bud of weed?

I have breast augmentation surgery scheduled in 5 days. My surgeon told me to stop smoking 2 weeks prior to the surgery, and that I will be tested for it on the day. However I don t smoke cigarettes I smoke cannabis mixed with tobacco every day, he assumed I smoked cigarettes. I m having a very stressful few days where I m not sleeping or eating properly (personal problem has occurred),I would really like just a small pipe of pure weed before bed no tobacco. So far I have managed not to smoke anything at all and I m not missing the nicotine either just the THC. However lack of sleep is really getting me down and affecting me and I don t want to take a prescription drug. What do they look for in this test and will just THC be detected if I smoked a small pure bud of weed?
Asked On : Sat, 5 Jan 2013