Schedule for surgery to treat primary hyperparathyroidism, have lumps eruption, twisted colon. Treatment advise?

Hi, have been diagnosed with Primary Hyperparathyroidism and will be having surgery in several weeks and following a few more tests. Meanwhile lumps keep croppiing up in odd places. One is a large bulge easily seen angle up and left from the soft tissue of my pubic area in following a 1/2 inch . When I am dressed iin slacks or jeans, I look like those pathetic 13 year old boys who stuff a roll of socks in his pants to give them the illusion of being a hunka hunka hunk of burning love. I do have a twisted colon , but this thing is very uncomfortable and it s hard to believe something as big as a fat brautwurst angling up from my crotch is an acual bowel. Thank you, Vicki
Asked On : Mon, 29 Oct 2012