Scars on left hip, diagnosed as fistula. On medication, operation suggested. Treatment?

i have a scar on my left hip since last number of years and tried to treat it by medicine but one of skin speciliest dignose it as Fistula and suggest to operate. pl. let me know whether there is any medical treatment which can be done without operation. my mail id is YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Sun, 15 Jul 2012
Thanks for using the HCM. I am happy to address your questions, as from your saying, if its a fistula since many years, better to undergo surgery, surgery 'l give better outcome for your problem, Hope I have answered your query. If you have any further questions I will be happy to help. Thanks