Scars on forehead and above eyebrow, migraine, hurts, taking birth control pills. Treatment?

Hi im 16 years old and i have this scar on my forehead a little above my right eyebrow.everytime i get a headache (which is most of the time,i have migraines) it pops out and my hed hurts even more then my right eye also starts hurting. And at the top of my head my head started to dent in sort of on the top towards the back. I was wondering what this might be and i dont mean to disrespect at all but since my physician is a little old and doesnt speak english or spanish very well i dont think he understands at all when i tell him whats wrong he always seems to give me the same medicine. So should i just go to the emergency room or what can i do? the medications im taking are birth control to regularly het my period every month and topiramate for migraine.
Asked On : Thu, 12 Apr 2012