Scarlet fever, patches back of throat. Is this normal after having Scarlet fever?

Hello, I was diagnosed by my doctor about two weeks ago with strep throat which was accompanied by Scarlett fever . Ever since I was sick, skin has been peeling everywhere on my hands. My hands is where I first noticed the red bumps which my doctor said was Scarlett fever. Just wanted to make sure this was something normal? And also a few days ago I saw white patches in the back of my throat. Is this all normal after having Scarlett fever?
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013