Scar on nose, using hydroquinone, tretinon, fluocinolone acetonide, kojic acid and vitamin c, reappears when exposed.

I m a 17 years boy and i lack my self confidence and suffer due to a scar at left side of nose from last 10 years. The scar usually covers upto whole left nose area.
I was advised by a doctor to use hydroquinone,tretinon and fluocinolone acetonide cream @ December 2011
I continuously used and some difference appeared on it.Then after when the scar seemed to be gone (not fully but somewhat lightened), it reappeared with some darkening whenever i used to go outside(even usin suncreen >50 spf).
Now the problem is that i was advised by healthcare magic's doctor to use kojic acid and vitamin c cream but it also had a slight affect .. and the main problem is the redness of scar. Also my scar has somewhat dotted appearence.....
please do something doctor because i cant even focus on anything else and have tried lot of creams ... and my grades are decreasing due to this scar bt my parents never understand. PLEASE TELL ME SOMETHING USEFUL TI RELEIVE FROM MY PAIN ..!!!!!!!!!

i want to be anonymous dats y i m not giving my name(Hope u understand)
Asked On : Mon, 14 Oct 2013