Scar at left side of nose, advised Hydroquinone, Tretinon. Scar gone red rashes seen. Permanent cure ?

Hi sir i m AAA .I am having a scar at my left side of nose and the doctor advised me to use hydroquinone,tretinon and fluocinolone acetonide cream.

my scar appeared to be gone after few days but red rash continuosly after few days ..
now when i apply hydroquinone cream it seems gone but red rash reappears what can i do to completely heal and remove my scar... please reply.. i m having this problem from 11 years but i started using hydr.... cream 2 years ago but discontinuod the use after some time and now again continued...

please also tell me should i use lacto calamine lotion or sunscreen.......

and what extra steps can i do to completely get rid of my scar.... I m very hopeless now.. :(
Asked On : Wed, 3 Apr 2013