Scanty periods followed by missed one, negative pregnancy test, few drops of blood after taking medicines, headache. Cause?

Hi, I am 25 and married for 1 year and 1 month. Well I had my last period on 1st Oct 2012 which lasted for hardly 3 days. Then I missed my period in Nov, took 3 preg tests at home ( urine ) which came out negative. I went to gynec and she gave me tablets and said I should start my period in 4-5 days (means i should have started periods by 25th Nov 12). Today (11th Dec 12) I had few drops of blood which I thought started my period but that was it. Nothing more. I do have mild headache and period like pain. What can be the problem ??
Asked On : Fri, 14 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  19 Awaiting Answer