Scan for complete abdomen done. Findings? Treatment?

Hello Doctor,

I am 47 years old. On my recent scan for complete abdomen, it is evident that the Uterus is slightly bulky & measures 9.0 x 4.9 x 5.3 CMS, Anteverted & Multiple seedling fibroids seen in anterior & posterior walls, largest measuring 1.0 x 0.9 cms simple cysts seen in the cervix, largest measuring 1.4 x 1.2 cms Endometrial thickness - 6MM.

LIVER: Is normal in size 14.4 CMS. The Parenchyma shows mild diffuse increase in echotexture. The intra hepatic biliary radicals and common duct are not dilated. The porta hepatis is normal. The portal and splenic veins are normal.

Impression (on the scan report taken on 25th March'2013):
* Grade I Fatty Liver
* Slightly bulky uterus with multiple seedling fibroids with ? cervicitis for clinical correlation

Past History: Known case of Hypothyroidism on treatment.
Cervical biopsy report (20th Aug'2010) : Specimen: Endometrium & Cervix
Endometrium: Sections show dilated and tortuous glands lined by columnar epithelium. there is no atypia of lining epithelium made out. Stroma shows edema and haemorrhage.
Cervix: Shows normal ectocervical epithelium. Endocervical glands show papillary formations. Stroma shows congested vessels and lymphotic infiltrate.
* Endometrium - Secretory phase
* Cervix - Chronic cervicitis

Looking out for a suggestion to get it treated.

Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013