Scalp, skin behind ears itchy, rashy after dying hair, fluid leaking. How will it heal?

I regularly dye my hair. The last time I dyed it was nearly 3 weeks ago. The day after, my scalp became irritatingly itchy, which passed after a day or 2. My sinuses quickly began acting up quickly after, and the skin behind my ears began to get real itchy and rashy, and swelled a bit. I assumed that the hair dye caused some form of allergy and began taking allergy medication like benadryl . The swelling began to go down, and for a few days the itching also went away. A few days after that, the skin behind my ears became very dry and irritable and began to leak a clear fluid. I kept cotton pads behind my ears in order to avoid the fluid to drain down my neck and began applying aintibiotic ointment in an attempt to heal it. I ve been doing this for exactly one week, however, it s shown no sign of healing and the drainage has began to increase and I ve been developing smaller rashes around my ears. Do you have any idea what is happening?
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013