Scalp psoriasis, hair fall, rashes on back. Using salicylic acid and coal tar solution. Suggestions?

hi doc, i am suffering from scalp psoriasis for four years and due to that have severe hair fall . Also seasonally i get rashes on my back. i have been given salicylic acid and coal tar solution to use but it didn t control it. so i consulted another dermatologist who has given me haloderm lotion,E dox caps,octamop,hyzine and oxidon plus. i started taking these medicine 10 days back and it has increased my rashes .. what do i do???
Asked On : Sun, 23 Dec 2012