Scalp itching, crawling bugs, white and black worms under scalp. Help?

I am not crazy...yet. Have had scalp itching, crawling bugs and now white then black worms I see the worms under my scalp, have pulled them out, and up until two days ago resorted to using the vacuum suction hose. Some are long thin white, fat white, thin black, long, short, rice looking half circles, alone and in a cluster. Dermatologist reluctantly prescribed stromecterol 3 wks agos, took three pills, told to never speak of it again. provider says fungus infection, and claims I am seeing these things, all in my mind. psychiatrist says medical not mental as already take antidepressants. Just tonight had my upper denture in and after removing plate with great diffuculty, white worm wrapped around inside and stuck to roof of mouth. Do not care if crazy anymore just want to die.
Asked On : Fri, 11 Jan 2013