Scaling and tingling fingers, touched zucchini

i got home about an hour and a half ago, and probably 15-30 minutes after i got home, i noticed the fingers on my left hand were scaling and tingly/numb. the only thing i ve touched is the zucchini i was making for dinner, which i had rinsed off with fit . now i m noticing tingliness and numbness all up and down my left side, including my leg and foot . i m starting to panic.
Asked On : Fri, 12 Oct 2012
Neurologist 's  Response
Dear best things you can do is cnsulting a neurologist as soon as possible.If you suffer from arterial hypertension or/and diabet mellitus is time change treatment.You should do a carotid ultrasound but you neurologist will explain it to you.Wish you all the best