Scabs in nose, bleeds while cleaning, blowing nose, breathing obstruction. Done nose hair removal. Treatment?

I have had scabs in my nose for about a month. They bleed when I try to blow and clean my nose. It obstructs my nasal breathing . I am a certified natural health coach and I don t take medications. I would like to know if this is serious. I did want to mention, that I have used a tweeze(this is basically used for facial hair removal ) it is a battery operated tweezer. I have also had a Estitician remove hairs inside my nose. What can I do holistically to treat this. Thank you
Asked On : Sat, 11 Aug 2012