Scabs at shaft, red blisters, painful urinating. What should i do?

last tuesday I was drinking and went to see a prostitute, we had protected oral sex and rough, after she changed the condom to penetrate and did her rough and condom didnt break, after not cuming told her to do oral again, she changed condoms and did oral again, like wed night I saw some scabs at beggining of shaft, then noticed some on side, some were like lil red blisters but not major, very small, after a day all turning to scabs, so from tuesday night now saturday morning that happen, can it be herpes that she might off been with sores on her vagina or what, also when I urinate is painful but comes n goes, sometimes no pain sometimes yes, when I ejaculate I do feel a weird feeling so any idea of what it can be thank you
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013