Scab on the scalp that got white and flaky, painless, bled on removal, similar eruptions on chest and leg, negative STD test. Reason?

Im a 31yr male. A few months ago I noticed a scab on my scalp , it didn t hurt but more appeared and eventually get white and flaky. They don t hurt but can easily be removed and will bleed . I now have two much smaller ones on my leg which and one on my chest that is concerning me. I went to the health department for an STD test and the blood work came out fine. What could this be?
Asked On : Wed, 25 Apr 2012