Scab in nostril, bleeds on picking, lump on gum-line forming a scab. Temporary relief with nasal spray. Which specialist should I consult?

Hi, yes, I have had a scab in myright nostril for years. I just pick it off when clearing my nose and more often than not it pour profusely with blood. I have now in recent weeks developed a lump on my gumline near where the scab continues to form. It seems to be getting bigger and when pressed causes pressure but no pain. This particular nostril seems constantly blocked and each time I have been my G.P he has given me a nasal spray which has not helped. Clears the nostril for awhile and then blocked up feeling reappears. Also noticed in pasr few days cold air up nostril gives a feeling of slight pain which is eased by warmth. Have not had to take any painkillers for this though. Dont know weither to visit my dentist or G.P.
Asked On : Sat, 11 Aug 2012