Salty taste in mouth on taking Bactrim and prednisone, sweet taste at the back of tongue with Nystatin. Do these drugs affect taste buds?

I took Bactrim and Prednisone for a sinus infection a month ago. I started to have a salty taste in my mouth while taking these and got a white coat on my tongue. I stopped taking the drugs, and my ENT gave me Nystatin . I finished the tongue looks better...but now I have a sweet taste on the back of my tongue. What could be causing that? Can taking these drugs permanently affect my taste buds?
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013