STD Doubt / MAsturbation Habbit

I use to masturbate since age of 13. I had sex with women of age 39yrs these days i feel pain in my pennis is it a STD or side effect of over doing masturbation. Also how can i strengthen my pennis (STIFFNESS / DURATION)

Asked On : Tue, 9 Mar 2010
  Anonymous's Response

Hey dont believe in the above post. If you go for such treatments you shall land up with a quack which will have serious effects on your overall health with the unauthenticated treatments that they give.

Anonymous's Response

These problems are dated centuries back and thats why I belive that Ayurveda has very good effects. I have seen in movies where they give some lehya and it changes many things. So do consider that.