SIJ pain, lower back pain, tailbone pain, hip pain, mild edema. On methadone. Done MRI. Help?

Hello, I have been having a lot if SIJ pain and the doctor can not find what is wrong, however when I poop sometimes it hurts my tailbone area and in my lower back. I am on methadone for the pain. I have become worst with pain and I do not no what else to do. I have done everything my doctor has ask of me. I have so many symptoms but my blood work comes back ok, the only thing that came back was vit D was low (8). I had a MRI done and they found some mild edema in subchondral bone in the synovial potion of the left SIj. However this was my hip doctor and he did not tell me anything about this said I need to go to another do that he did not do SIJ. I have been going through this for 2 years. but it has gotten worse since this nov, as to where I cannot even work anymore. Please help.
Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013