SGPT level high, stopped hives medication before LFT, on Cetzine. Is it due to Hep B or C ?

hii doc, I had a liver function test few days back .My sgpt or Alt value is 72 which is higher that normal range.All other values are in normal range.i stopped my medication for hives 2days before LFT. I took cetzine for 20 days .is it due to this my sgpt has increased? or is it due to hepatitis b or c.I am virgin and the only exposure i had was a french kiss 6 years back with braces. how will be mine sgpt value if i have chronic hept b after 6 years?.am i ok doctor?
Asked On : Sun, 24 Feb 2013