SGPT and SGOT after jaundice suggest? How can I correct diet?

I have recovered from Jaundice recently which has completely changed my diet , routine and lifestyle. During it I lost8-10 kgs of my weight (or should I say fat? :) For the last 2 months I had been surviving on veggies, fruit and some milk only & I have started lovin it. Some essential info ab0ut me ; 46 yrs. 72 kgs,5 feet 8 inches height. Bilurubbin % as on 5th September is 3.66%( AS ON 22/7/12 It was 21%)., SGPT 58 & SGOT 61.(As on 20th July it was about 6000.) So need your help and guidance here. as these things often make me confused. making breakfast, lunch, dinner lists, counting cals n all. So can anyone here suggest a suitable diet for me that would help me. As cuz of jaundice I m not allowed to eat oil & non veg for the next 3-4 months All I would want is to have a lean and healthy body (in and out). And m ready to work towards it. but just need some directions. as to the correct diet to complete protien requirement and right kind of exercise. any help to clarify things will help a lot. Alex V arghese
Asked On : Tue, 18 Sep 2012