Runny stools with food particles post every meal, weird noises in the stomach. Normal?

Hi I am 28 weeks and i have recently noticed that after every meal I have I find myself with the need to poop it is runny and it always seems to the food I just eat, and I also can feel hear my stomach make some funny noise sort of like if the food hadn t settle in right. Is it normal for this to happen after every meal?
Asked On : Fri, 22 Jun 2012
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
Go for alternative treatment specially unani medicine which have better result in GIT problems. Tiryak pechis 3 pills thrice day, Sharbat Anzabar 20 ml thrice day for 15 days. hope get satisfactory relief in above problems.