Runny stool, discomfort in stomach. Consult Doctor?

I boiled vegetables in a pot I thought I saw was clean and it had a small piece of cooked chicken skin from a few months ago (Last time the pot was used) I went to strain the vegetables after and noticed the small piece of skin then. I was skeptical at first but still at the vegetables not all of them though just a small serving. Today I ate some food and had some runny stool followed by being really gassy and some slight discomfort in the stomach. Nothing serious it could just be the gas. I just want to know if I should see a doctor. I ate the vegetables about 2 days ago.
Asked On : Thu, 10 Oct 2013
greeting..

it seems like gastroenteritis.if running stool continue.then you may need to stsrt antibiotic,for now drink plenty of water.avoid spicy.food .....thank