Runny nose, lymph node pain, swelling below collar bone. Warts on palm. HIV?

A week after I gave oral to a girl, I had a very runny nose and within this second week started having pain in lymph nodes in throat and near groin . Had a small swelling on the lymph node below the collar bone. Got all my STD tests negative including HIV PCR DNA test taken at 11 daysafter the exposure. Now in my 4 th week , no fever yet but do still get bouts of pain in testicles, abdomen and wrist and forearm . Just realise that I started getting skin colored warts or small blisters on palm. Is this hiv ?
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013