Runny nose and congestion around the nasal cavaties, Could this be PTSD ?

I have had an EKG and CAT scan- my heart is fine and there’s no sinus infection or brain tumor. My white blood cell count is 3 times the norm and my cholesterol is twice the norm. The symptoms I am having have been going on since October 2008. My symptoms are: runny nose and congestion around the nasal cavaties of my nose, face numbness, tingling in left hand, some chest pain but it comes and goes, headaches, decreased attention span, extreme difficulty in concentrating, some dizziness, not able to focus eyes properly, feel like ears are stopped up and can’t hear good, excessive fatigue, sleeping too much or in short spans, feel panicky inside, extremely depressed, cry a lot, ongoing sore throat and chronic cough, sneezing, eyes burning, chest congestion, and I am doing things that are destructive like driving too fast and missing a lot of work. I have been diagnosed with PTSD and my family has a history of Bipolar, Heart disease, cancer, and diabetes. Could this be PTSD, Bipolar, or something medical like mold poisoning?
Asked On : Sat, 19 Dec 2009