Running nose, sneezing, watery eyes, sinus headache, tender nostrils, yellow phlegm, painful scab on drying. Treatment?

I am battling allergies and a cold , so have the common symptoms: runny nose , sneezing , watery eyes, sinus headache. However, I have a different symptom than before. Just inside my nostrils is extremely tender and has a thin yellow sticky substance. When it dries (when I finally stop sneezing for awhile), it becomes like a scab in my nose. It s very painful, especially when I blow my nose. If I try to take it out, it is also painful. How can I get this to heal?
Asked On : Fri, 28 Sep 2012