Running nose, chest phlegm. Taken medicine. Normal blood test. What is the condition of my lungs?

hi , i m keerthivasan from chennai. last two years i have got the morning running nose problems as well as chest mucous or phelgm . every 40 days i get the mucous problems i went the many doctors no uses , took antibiotics , allergic tablets and take blood test also its normal condition . but now i got serious breathing problems and more mucous on my chest wenever i walking uses the uses staircase i have got breathing problems ... i put nervous injections also but no uses .... i want to know about what about my lungs which condition it has been now
Asked On : Tue, 15 Jan 2013