Rubbed local leaf on scrotum. Having worm like sensation in anus, scrotum. No help with antibiotic. What to do?

Instead of using cream like Carnestine, Bacyoten to apply on my girdle, I robbed a local leaf which I did not suspect is harmful. Few weeks after using it I started feeling sensation of wormlike movement is my scrotum and at times in my Penis. At times the sensation will be like some ants gathered in my anus mouth. What can I use? as some antibiotic used did not improve the situation. I am 56years old. I went for urinary test and nothing found. I also checked my HIV status and screened Negative. What do I do to eliminate the discomfort.
Asked On : Thu, 21 Nov 2013