Round red,itchy spots on the lower eyelid. Prescribed psoriasis medicines. Are they ringworms?

hi I live in a disaster zone in Brooklyn and shortly after I developed a small red spot under my eye. I went to the Coney Island Hospital clinic stationed in the neighborhood and they suggested to go to a dermatologist . I went to the dermatologist and he gave me medicine for psoriasis .. I have now developed another spot under my other eye..I guess that is also called an eyelid . It is itchy at times and is not going away. I am convinced mow that it may be ringworm as both these spots are round. HELP PLEASE..Claire
Asked On : Wed, 16 Jan 2013