Rough oral sex, throat pain, cuts in throat, excessive stretching. Serious symptoms?

hi, my question is this. if im giving oral sex to my bf and he roughly forces himself down my throat and i can feel it stretching and hurting my throat. (i know this sounds alarming but for some reason i like being dominated, choked, and a bit of pain) i dont mind doing it that is not the problem, but what im wondering, is if this can cause any dangerous problems for me? he is thicker then my throat is wide so for sure it stretches it and makes my throat feel a bit like i have strep throat after like painfull little cuts inside for couple days. im not worried about the pain or anything. what im wondering ... is if this can kill me? or cause any serious damage ?
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013