Rough masturbation. Why do I loose it as soon as I start rubbing?

Sir, I am 28 and on masturbation for the past 7 years since i completed college. i must say that i do it roughly and indiscriminately even from night till early morning. I did it almost daily, a year back. But since then i loose it as soon as i stop rubbing. Now i was pretty much aware of my condition earlier and now i am pretty sure. My father finds it embarassing when i ask him to take me to a doc. please help me. i wanna get normal as soon as possible thanx a lot sir!
Asked On : Thu, 13 Sep 2012