Rough bump on shaft, no bleeding and itching, had a clean protected sex. Suggestion?

Hello, I have a tiny rough bump on my shaft about the size of less than 1mm that falls off and then comes back in a week...since the last 2 years... no pain, no itching no redness... its rough to touch and once it falls of ar gets rubbed off after it becomes hard the skin in smooth with no bleeding of any sort... I cant seem to understand this condition...always had protected sex and cleaned myself later with hand sanitizer or antiseptic wet sexual activity since a year.
Asked On : Sun, 10 Mar 2013