Rod placed in right side thigh, prescribed sigmaflam pain killer. What are the side effects ?

A cycle hit me from from front and i fall down, from X Ray results dr. told me that my right thigh bone has broken. I had surgery and rod is placed in side my thigh. Dr. told me it was very critical surgery and I need to be very careful for next 3-4 months. the bone was broken from many places. Dr. told me it may take more then 1 year to be normal. I am 65 Yr old , Female. Dr. prescribe me pain killer Sigmaflam unfortunately I did not find this medicine in the store and chemist has given me another tablet (sumoflam). Are both are same? what are the side effects? what kind of diet I should take and what exercise should i do to recover fast? I am very worried If i will able to do daily home things. I am sort of independent , some friends are helping me right now. Please answer the questions here or send email to my account YYYY@YYYY . Thanking You
Asked On : Mon, 21 Jan 2013