Ringing in the ear, loss of hearing after a shooting event. Feeling pressure and pain in the ears

Hey I went shooting with my dad 3 days ago and we fired about 100 rounds. My left ear I could hardly hear anything out of afterward and was ringing the right I could hear better out of. Three days later I still have ringing in my left ear that I only notice if there's no noise. I also seem to have what feels like pressure or fullness in both ears like they need to pop. I also had some pain in both ears after shooting.
Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013